CBD OIL Quick Look Guide
The cannabis plant is the oldest lineage plant in the world and for over 10.000 years humans have worked with cannabis, we have cultivated it for the fibre, food and medicinal purposes. Now we are renewing our bond with cannabis, through its most talked about compound CBD = Cannabidiol.
CBD Oil is re-igniting itself its benefits are becoming common knowledge worldwide once again. CBD comes in Oil, sprays, capsules, powders, waxes, vape oils, drinks, cosmetics, body lotions and for pets and horses and gummy bears!!!
Many many years ago we naturally ingested our CBD intake from our livestock who was fed hemp in their diet and passed it onto us through our milk & meats etc.
Now once again we are using it to help us with many ailments benefitting millions worldwide…
Organic CBD Oil is;
2. NON-PSYCHOACTIVE (unlike THC)
4. NO NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS (when used responsibly)
5. NON-INTOXICATING (unlike THC)
CBD Oil will not make you feel intoxicated and is a great choice if you don’t want to compromise your mental clarity.
Full Spectrum CBD Oil is recommended as the highest quality CBD Oil available today, providing it is extracted raw, using supercritical C02 extraction (also known as cold-pressed extraction) and when obtained from ORGANIC crops of Cannabis Sativa L.
This cold pressed organic hemp oil contains CBD (cannabidiol) and over 400 chemical compounds known as Cannabinoids including CBDA, CBG, CBC etc, terpenes, phenols and flavonoids with a cascade of beneficial properties, to achieve the entourage effect – where all compounds work as one to aid your healing.
CBD Top Ten Facts
1) CBD = Cannabidiol which is a main component of cannabis.
2) The human body produces cannabinoids naturally & Humans & Mammals both have a Endocannabinoids system. CBD Oil works with this system to heal you. Cannabidiol is one of 85+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant.
3) CBD Oil / Hemp Oil will NOT get you high. It is sold as a food supplement (full spectrum CBD Oil/Hemp Oil has 0.2% THC) in the UK & is LEGAL in the UK.
Cannabis Oil has 0.2% THC or more and can get you high and is Illegal in the UK.
4) Organic CBD Oil is Non-toxic
No negative side effects (used responsibly)
5) Children can take CBD Oil.
6) Cats, Dogs, Horses, Rabbits and All mammals have a Endocannabinoids system and CBD Oil benefits them too.
7) CBD Oil effects several neurotransmitter receptors enhancing the ability of our receptors to receive endogenous enkephalins which can increase our quality of life and naturally reduces pain.
8) Best Quality to buy is ORGANIC FULL SPECTRUM CBD OIL which gives us the phenomenon of the Entourage Effect – where the 400+ compound in the cannabis plant work as one to aid the body in its healing, it is very effective.
9) I suggest you research CBD Oil health benefits for yourself. I will say that CBD Oil is a food supplement and I am making no claim that cannabis cures anything and CBD oil is sold to you for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
10) CBD Oil is being used in more & more products like honey, coffee, body lotion, balms, water and many more products to come. Exciting times.
I would recommend you to read;
CBD OIL by Les Brown
Quick Look Guide to CBD Dosage
CBD Oil is sold as a food supplement in the UK and the maximum adult daily dose allowed is 200 mg. Which would be x3 drops (under the tongue) x2-3 times a day or as needed but not exceeding 200 mg.
There are different doses in CBD oil strengths of 2.5%, 5%,10% or 18% and CBD paste can have 3600mg CBD extract. At first you will have to experiment with what works best for you but once you feel the effects it will be easy for you to choose.
In my research drops per bottle should be as follows;
A 10 ml bottle should = approximately 200 drops
A 30 ml bottle should = approximately 700 drops
A 100ml bottle should = approximately 2,500 drops on average.
CBD OIL Directions of use
Shake well & collect1-3 drops, squeeze drops under the tongue & hold for 60 seconds before swallowing. Or add to your food or drink. Store CBD Oil in a cool place out of sunlight.
How to find the BEST CBD OIL
- Certified Organic, does the product claim to be organic or is it actually certified organic?
- C02 Extraction (cold pressed), has the CBD Oil been extracted using the C02 method and are the certificates of analysis made available?
- Full Spectrum, does the Oil contain all 400+ compounds of the plant so to allow the Entourage Effect.
- Clear Content, does the product specify the total amount of CBD content in mg? For example 2.5% CBD Oil in a 10ml bottle, hemp seed oil 88% hemp extract 12%, 250mg CBD & CBDa in total with approximately 1 mg CBD per drop.
The cheaper product is not necessarily the best quality to ensure the best quality please ensure your product ticks off all the above to guarantee high quality CBD Oil.